Thursday 2 July 2015

See astounding artwork of 8 year old Nigerian-German female artist



This beautiful Nigerian-German 8 year-old Artist, Chioma Shannen Mayrschofer became the overall price winner in the VR-Bank’s Art- Competition held in her school in Germany.

Talking to Diamond Celebrities, Shannen said the winning came as a big surprise to her…

“When they mentioned the third and second winners and my name wasn’t mentioned, I lost hope and was very disappointed knowing that I should at least gotten the second position… As they said the first position goes to, I cared less, but surprisingly it was me…when my name was mentioned I leaped up with joy… I am so happy and so grateful to God,” Chioma said.



Enjoy more of her paintings below;





Photo Credit: Diamondcelebrities.com

No comments:

Post a Comment